1. Collection of Data and Access:
We collect your Personal Information directly from you, or from third parties, automatically through our Website/Application. The Personal Information includes but is not limited to, the type of device you are using, the time that you have logged on to our website, your IP address, and other Personal Information as described below in Clause 2.
You may access the Personal Information shared by you with us. You can further choose to share additional Personal Information with us, by writing to us on our below mentioned email ID in Clause 9. We keep in mind that the Personal Information shared by you is accessible to you.
You can write to us on the below mentioned email ID in Clause 9.
The personal information collected from you will be stored by us for such period as may be required by the law or is required to fulfil any of the purposes mentioned below in Clause 3.
2. Personal Information Collected by Us:
The kind of personal information collected by us from you may include or be related to the following:
- Your Name,
- Names and details of the Patient/Caregiver/Doctor/Health Care Professional,
- Age or Birth dates,
- Email address or other contact information,
- A password,
- Financial information such as Bank account or credit card or debit card or other payment instrument details,
- Physical, physiological, and mental health conditions,
- Sexual orientation,
- Medical records and history,
- Biometric information,
- Any other detail provided to us for providing you with any of our services.
3. Purpose of collecting Personal Information:
The primary purpose of collection of such personal data is to help us provide better and efficient services to you. Other purposes may include:
- To operate and improve the Website and/or our Services,
- To perform studies, research, and analysis for improving our information, analysis, services, and technologies; and ensuring that the content displayed are customized to your interests and preferences,
- To contact you via phone, SMS, WhatsApp or email for appointments, technical issues, payment reminders, deals and offers and other announcements,
- To send promotional mailings from us or any of our channel partners via SMS, WhatsApp, email, or snail mail,
- To advertise our products and services and of third parties,
- To transfer information about you if we are acquired by or merged with another company,
- To share with our business partners for provision of specific services you have ordered so as to enable them to provide effective services to you,
- To administer or otherwise carry out our obligations in relation to any agreement you have with us,
- To build your profile on the Website,
- To respond to court orders, or legal process, or to establish or exercise our legal rights or defend against any legal claims,
- To aggregate Personal Information for research, statistical analysis, and business intelligence purposes, and to sell or otherwise transfer such research, statistical or intelligence data in an aggregated or non-personally identifiable form to third parties and affiliates.
4. Method of collecting Personal Information:
The methods by which we collect your Personal Information include but are not limited to the following:
- By filling a patient registration form,
- By providing details to our Health Care Professionals or representatives,
- When you register on our Website,
- When you provide your Personal Information to us during course of receiving services,
- When you use the features on our Website,
- When you provide access to any other website, or
5. Consent and Control over your Personal Information
We reserve the right, at our sole discretion, to change, modify, add, or remove portions of this policy, at any time without any prior written notice to you. It is your duty to periodically review this policy for applicable changes. Your use of the Services even after posting of changes to this policy by us constitutes your acceptance to those changes.
You have the right to withdraw your consent at any point, and/or review and rectify any personal information you have provided to us. All such communication can be intimated to us in writing through an email ID mentioned in Clause 9. We will take all reasonable efforts to incorporate the changes within a reasonable period of time.
Once you withdraw your consent to share the Personal Information collected by us, we may restrict you from using our Services or the Website.
We may store temporary or permanent ‘cookies’ on your computer. You can erase or choose to block these cookies from your computer. You can configure your computer’s browser to alert you when we attempt to send you a cookie with an option to accept or refuse the cookie. If you have turned cookies off, you may be prevented from using certain features of the Website. In the course of serving advertisements or optimizing services to its Users, we may allow authorized third parties to place or recognize a unique cookie on the User’s browser/device. We do not store personally identifiable information in the cookies. Further, we do not exercise control over the sites displayed as search results or links from within its Services. These other sites may place their own cookies or other files on your computer, collect data or solicit personal information from you, for which we are not responsible or liable. We encourage you to read the privacy policies of all external sites.
7. Reasonable Security Practices:
The security of your Personal Information is important to us. We have adopted reasonable security practices and procedures as required by law, including role-based access, password protection, encryption etc. to ensure that the Personal Information collected is secure. We restrict access to your Personal Information to our and our affiliates’ employees, agents, third party service providers, partners, and agencies on a need-to-know basis and in relation to the Purposes as specified above in this Policy.
While we will endeavour to take all reasonable and appropriate steps to keep secure any information which we hold about you and prevent unauthorized access, you acknowledge that the internet is not 100% secure and that we cannot provide any absolute assurance regarding the security of your Personal Information. We will not be liable in any way in relation to any breach of security or unintended loss or disclosure of information caused by us in relation to your Personal Information.
8. Third Party Links:
9. Grievance Officer:
We have appointed a Grievance Officer to address any concerns or grievances that you may have regarding the processing of your Personal Information. If you have any such grievances, please write to our Grievance Officer at firstname.lastname@example.org and our officer will attempt to resolve your issues in a timely manner.